Our aim is to support you in all areas relating to our licensing and negotiation activity.
Our Helpdesk, available 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday all year except bank holidays and Christmas, can help you with a range of queries from clarifying resource details in the catalogue, resolving administrative matters relating to ordering and invoicing and providing advice about Jisc banding. They liaise with publishers and also field some specific resource queries to our Licensing Managers to investigate further. In addition, our Helpdesk staff will be happy to provide a one-to-one walk-through of the ‘My Account’ area of the website.
To contact our helpdesk, please use our contact form or call +44 (0)20 3006 6088.
In addition, in the 'My Account' area of the website (accessible only to members) we post a range of supporting information in the 'Support Documents' tab.
We have also compiled a number of sources of information and tools to help you understand our service.
In this section you will find:
- Information about our transactional website service including beginners' guides to ordering, 'My Account' and online licence acceptance
- FAQs about our transactional website service
- Librarian tools, including our decision tool for how to licence students (and ideally staff supporting these students) located in a partner organisation in the UK or abroad
- Information on other Jisc services developed to help you manage your licensed resources, including Knowledge Base +, JUSP and Monitor
- Information on the Jisc banding, how the bands are set and which band your institution is in
- A section on the Jisc model licences including a quick guide
- An area where you can submit names of resources that you would like us to explore
Last updated: January 2017