Services and tools
Here at Jisc we provide a number of library support services and tools to help you effectively licence, manage and evaluate your licensed resources.
- Our Futurelearn courses copyright and licensing support tool provides users with a diagnostic tool to help them understand the issues relating to the development of Futurelearn courses, the rights issues that might arise, and access to tools and templates to help them deal with them.The tool has been developed by Web2Rights in partnership with Futurelearn course leads and was funded by Jisc Collections.
- Our decision tool is designed to help libraries gather all the relevant information that will help them decide how to licence students (and ideally staff supporting these students) located in a partner organisation in the UK or abroad
- The KnowledgeBase + service helps UK libraries manage their e-resources more efficiently by providing accurate publication, subscription, licence and management information
- JUSP (Journals Usage Statistics Portal) gives librarians a simple way of analysing the value and impact of their electronic journals and books through accurate and comparable usage statistics
- IRUS-UK (Institutional Repository Usage Statistics UK) is a national aggregation service, which provides COUNTER-compliant usage statistics for all content downloaded from participating UK institutional repositories
- Jisc Monitor, which is being developed into a service, combines two applications, which may be used separately or as an integrated service. Monitor Local will enable institutions to manage processes around Green and Gold Open Access publishing, including author liaison, compliance (HEFCE REF, UK Funders, Horizon 2020) and APC costs where applicable. Monitor UK will openly aggregate article level OA publication information from participating institutions, providing analyses and data for institutions, funders and Jisc Collections to benchmark costs and to assess trends
- The identity management toolkit is a collection of guidance and support tools to help institutions manage identity effectively
Jisc has a number of other services that are relevant to digital resources, please visit the digital resources page.
Last updated: April 2016