Workshop purpose and who its for
This free one day workshop is designed to help you get more out of KB+, such as managing current and past subscriptions, link resolvers’ targets and licences.
This workshop is for you if you are new to KB+ or if you have some experience of using KB+ and want to learn more about advanced features and how to get more out of it.
There is no cost for attending the workshop. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
The workshop will provide you with an opportunity to:
- learn more about how to use KB+ and introduce you to some of its features (hands-on session).
- exchange experiences with other members of the KB+ community.
- find out more about how KB+ is interoperable with other services including JUSP.
- provide feedback to the KB+ team to inform development of the service.
Workshop dates for 2017
- 15th February - London (11.00–15.30)
- 15th March - Plymouth (11.00–15.30) (Cancelled)
- 14th June - Newcastle (11.00–15.30)
- 20th September - Oxford (11.00–15.30)
- 15th November - London (11.00–15.30)
Please complete this survey to book a place
Please note that there are limited places on the workshop so early booking is advised. If you discover after booking that you are unable to make this event then please advise us at least 3 days before the event so that we can reallocate your place.
Last updated: February 2017