This seminar will address the issues and practicalities of providing and managing effective high quality e-resources collections within Further Education libraries. There will be opportunities to hear best practice case studies in managing e-resources with a particular focus on marketing techniques and strategies from current practitioners in colleges, as well as learning the latest about JISC’s eBooks for FE project and the opportunities offered by the Library catalogue and other discovery tools.
The event will also give delegates the opportunity to meet with e-resource vendors who specialise in providing e-resources to the Further Education sector, as well as being a platform for discussion, problem solving and networking.
- Feedback from previous UKSG E-Resources for Further Education events:
- Excellent event, one of the best I’ve attended on e-resources.
- Well presented, professional and very useful content.
- Excellent balance of topics from speakers and vendors.
- Well placed presentations, relevant and up to date.
- Very impressed with quality of speakers, wide content of event, quality of venue and organisation of event. Best course I have been to for several years! Thank you!
Full programme and booking details will be available shortly on the UKSG website.