5 Lancaster Place
Tel. +44 (0)20 3006 6000
Fax.. +44 (0)20 7240 9748
The Jisc Collections offices entrance is located near Waterloo Bridge with another entrance for the meeting rooms further along the building close to the Strand and indicated by a Brettenham House sign.
Visitors should initially go to the reception at either entrance where a visitor pass will be issued.
- Waterloo (Northern, Bakerloo, Jubilee, Wateloo and City Lines - ten minutes).
- Temple (District and Circle Lines - seven minutes).
- Embankment (District and Circle Lines - eight minutes. Please note Northern, and Bakerloo Lines are closed until November 2014).
- Covent Garden (Piccadily line, exit only until November 2014 - seven minutes).
- Charing Cross - five minutes along the Strand walking away from Trafalgar Square.
- Charing Cross - turn right out of station, walk about five minutes along the Strand, turn right at Lacaster Place (at the Tesco Express), Brettenham House is the building on the right.
- Waterloo - follow signs to and cross over Waterloo Bridge, Brettenhem House is the first building on the left.
- The coach station is at London Victoria from where the Circle and District lines run into Embankment.
- The Heathrow Airport Express train goes into London Paddington from where the Bakerloo line goes into Charing Cross.
- The Gatwick Express train goes into London Victoria, from where the Circle and District lines goes to Embankment.
Last update: March 2016